Everyone needs an additional source of income particularly in Nigeria. Starting up a business is key to seeing your needs met and investing in our economy. The question is what kind of job can you venture into. Below are some lucrative businesses you can do.
Online Advertising Agency
This is strictly for digital marketing experts but you can also venture into this business if you know a thing or two about digital marketing. Many Nigerians frequent the internet for information, others patronize all social media platforms. Nigerians want to be able to effectively advertise their goods. This is where you step in by providing a platform through your online advertising agency.
You can export food produce like Palm Oil, cassava, cocoa, melon, bitter leaf, yam, fish and lots more. This would help grow the economy and it is lucrative as well.
Poultry farming is a very lucrative business. If you manage the birds very well, You will be making so much profit.
Nigerians always want to wear what would trend, aching to the revolution of the fashion industry by the celebrities.
Professional Dry Clean
You need to have a good location, good team, good materials and good customer service.
Pure Water Production
If you have a property, you don’t know what to do with it yet; you can start a pure water business though it’s capital intensive but is a lucrative business.
Below are some available 'Business Books'in our Library
- Business Methods: Ordinary Level by Osuala Esogwa c.
- 1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money by Vaughan Sunkanmi
- Business Information Source Book by Berle Gustav
- Business Beyond the box: Applying your mind for breakthrough Results by O’Keeffe John
Downloadable Business ebooks from our elibrary
- Farm Business Management: The Human Factor by Peter Leslie Nuthall
- Outsourcing, Teamwork and Business Management by Timothy S. Hatten
- Business Relating Business Managing Organisational Relations and Networks by Ian Wikinson
- Global Business Management by Abel Adekola and Bruno S. Sergi
For more books, please visit our Community Library at 196 Awolowo road , Ikoyi,Lagos.