Select a link below:
- digital-librarian.com - Search for resources ranging on Law, Art, Archives and Manuscripts, Literature, Airlines, Shopping and many more.
- scholar.google.com - This is a site for research work done by scholars all over the world.
- asha.com - This online database is helpful in literature searches, experiment preparation and more.
- able2know - This website offers the platform to ask questions on any topic from relationship to politics.
- about.com - A website containing different articles ranging from health to technology.
- allexperts.com - This is the oldest and largest Q&A service on the internet.
- cia.gov - The ofiicial website of the Central Intelligence Agency open to the public for general information.
- diy.org - This is a site where children can register for online courses.
- google. com - A search engine with a wide range of information on anything.
- bing.com- Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products.
- yahoo search - It is the third largest search engine in the US, providing number a search services.
- ask.com - It is a question aswering-focused e-business and web search engine.
- aol.com- Aol provides users with access to web, image, multimedia, shopping, news and local search results.
- wetgam.com- This is a meta-search engine with additional search profiles and filter possibilities.
- wow.com- Search for news ranging from Entertainment to Technology.
- webcrawler.com- This is a metasearch engine that blends the top search results from Google Search and Yahoo Search.
- infospace.com - Blucora's InfoSpace business provides metasearch and private-label Internet search services for consumers and online search and monetization solutions to a network of more than 100 partners worldwide.
- mywebsearch.com- Mywebsearch.com is a questionable search site, which is promoted as a powerful tool for searching the web.
- duckduckgo.com- A search engine that lets you roam the internet on anything without tracking.
- contenko.com- Contenko narrows a search down to a single page of 10 results.
- alhea.com- This site compiles results from many of the Web's major search properties, delivering more relevant and comprehensive results every time you search.
- dogpile.com- Dogpile returns all the best results from leading search engines including Google and Yahoo!.
- ixquick.com- Its goal is delivering the most relevant search results under the largest possible umbrella of privacy to its users.
- info.com - It is a powerful search platform which draws together information on reasearch topics, videos, jobs, shopping, news etc.
- deeperweb.com - It is a free search engine tool that employs tag cloud techniques for navigating through Google search results.
- excite.com- A distinct search engine for professional use.
- hotbot.com - It was one of the first search engines to offer the ability to search within search results.
- Metacrawler.com- It blendsweb search results from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask.com, About.com MIVA, LookSmart and other popular search engine programs.
- zapmeta.ng - This is a meta-search engine, a search tool that provide users the ability of simultaneously search multiple search engines under one interface.
- submitstart.com- SubmitStart allows you to submit an unlimited number of web pages to search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo for Free!
- www.refseek.com- RefSeek searches more than one billion documents, including web pages, books, encyclopedias, journals, and newspapers.
- websearch.about.com- This website aims at providing information on health, technology,food, home, style, money etc.
- archives.gov- The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the nation's record keeper off all documents and materials created by the United States Federal government.
Online Library Information
- library.hbs.edu - A Harvard Business School Library that has resources on business topics worldwide.
- executivelibrary.com - A Wall Street Library with resources on Online Newspapers, Magazines and Journals.
- base-search.net- BASE is one of the world's most voluminous search engines especially for academic open access web resources. BASE is operated by Bielefeld University Library.
- library.ucr.edu- The University of California, Riverside Library provides access to a vast collection of resources, both on campus and through our UC Libraries partners.
- infotopia.info- Infotopia is an academic search engine accessing only trusted websites previously selected by libraries and educational consortia.
- libguides.com- Search and explore 432,528 guides by 66,639 librarians at 4799 libraries worldwide.
- loc.gov - The Library of Congress is the nation’s first established cultural institution and the largest library in the world, with millions of itemsin its collections.
- refseek.com- RefSeek searches more than one billion documents, including web pages, books, encyclopedias, journals, and newspapers.
- virtuallrc.com- The Virtual Learning Resources Center indexes thousands of the best academic information websites selected by teachers and library professionals worldwide
Finance, Enterpreneurship and Human Resources
- business.com - Get business resources on Finance, Enterpreneurship and Human Resources.
- lp.findlaw.com- Includes case law, case summaries, statutes, legal search engine, legal news, RSS court updates, and practice information.
- www.gpo.gov - Access to official Federal Government publications, including authenticated PDF documents.
- www.loc.gov - Annotated Portal containing selected links to United States, Foreign, and International law resources, many offering primary, full-text legal materials.
- www.justia.com - Includes case law, statutes, regulations, articles, opinion summaries (newsletter), and limited access to Federal District Court dockets.
- www.law.cornell.edu- (Cornell University Law School) Provides primary legal materials, legal encyclopedia, and the Supreme Court Bulletin.
- www.nyls.edu -Search limited group of law websites, constitutions and codes, and law reviews with online content.
- www.plol.org- (Fastcase) Includes case law, statutes, regulations, court rules, constitutions, and legal forms.
- dictionary.law.com- Law.com is the premiere source for trusted and timely legal news and analysis. Subscribers to the site can access stories from across ALM’s national and regional publications, with the opportunity to view news by practice area.
- www.lawsource.com- Compilation of links to freely accessible on-line sources of law for the United States and Canada, plus links to sources of commentary and practice aids that are available without charge (or available at a reasonable charge from governmental and nonprofit providers).
- www.hg.org- Includes links to U.S. law, both federal and state, foreign and international law, legal associations, and directories, dictionaries and other reference sources, legal forms, and law journals. Law Practice Center includes Law and Government Resources for 230 Countries on over 70 primary practice areas which are further broken out into 130 additional areas. Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- www.ilrg.com- Categorized index of select websites in 238 nations, islands, and territories, with an emphasis on the United States, as well as thousands of locally stored web pages, legal forms, and downloadable files.
- www.lexisone.com- Free resources include cases, forms, legal news, and a Legal Website Directory with links to thousands of law-related websites.
- research.lawyers.com - Find free articles and legal information on personal and small-business matters by area of law or jurisdiction.
- www.washlaw.edu - Legal and law-related information presented in a large table by categories. You can also search the site.
- virtualchase.justia.com- Includes research articles, tips, guides, and TVC Alert, a free research news feed or e-mail newsletter. The How to Research and Information Quality sections are especially helpful.
- thelawengine.com - Free online legal research.
- academicinfo.net - An educational resource website for online and main campus university degrees.
- questia.com - A premier online research and paper writing resource.
- iosrjournals.org - It is based on delivering supports and services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.
- scholar.google.co.za - Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature.
- freefullpdf.com - Download over 80 million free scientific publications on this site.
- educatorstechnology.com- A resource of educational web tools and mobile apps for teachers and educators.
- citeulike.org- citeulike is a free service for managing and discovering scholarly references.
- eric.ed.gov- For more than 50 years, ERIC has made current and cutting-edge education-related resources easily available for research and practice.
- bartleby.com - The U.S. government’s complete geographical handbook, featuring full-color maps and flags of all nations and geographical entities.
- www.geography.com - contains almost all the information you need on Geography
- biography.com - A website that contains the biography of popular people from past presidents to celebrities.
- www.plantgdb.org- This site is created to develop plant species-specific express sequence tags and genome survey sequences databases, to provide web-accessible tools and inter-species query capabilities, and to provide genome browsing and annotation capabilities.
- www.eol.org- is an encyclopedia of life
- www.cellimagelibrary.org- reviewed and annotated images, videos, and animations of cells from a variety of organisms, showcasing cell architecture, intracellular functionalities, and both normal and abnormal processes. The purpose of this database is to advance research, education, and training, with the ultimate goal of improving human health.
- www.brenda-enzymes.org - main collection of enzyme data, it includes information on enzyme nomenclature, structure, function and molecular properties.
- www.fishbase.org -provides every information on fishes, this includes information on fish biology, taxonomy (searching by common and scientific names), morphology, ecology and conservation.
English Language and Learning