Interesting articles spotted by ZODML across the web:
- A library hotel? Yes please.
- Great advice for women looking to work in the tech industry
- Remember the English PEN auction? JK Rowling's annotated first edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone sold for $227,421.
- "Once an author is a classic, can that status be revoked?"
- Rolling Stones band member Keith Richards recently announced that he owed £3,000 in library fines. The library in question has offered to waive the amount in return for a visit by the famous rocker.
Let us know what you're reading in the comments or by tweeting @ZODML!