We’re about to wrap up another year of publishing at ZODML and are excited for what 2014 will hold for our website. Some of you have been here from the beginning and have read nearly everything we’ve shared, for which we say a big thank you! Click through for a list of what you, the readers, found most interesting this year: the top 10 most popular posts published on the ZODML blog in 2013. Enjoy!
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Nigerian Children’s Entertainment Then and Now by Morayo Oshodi
- The Youngest Web Designer at ZODML
- The Tale of a ‘Kopa’ (Part VI): The Agricultural Kopa by Morayo Oshodi
- The Princess and the Pirate by Radha Opubor
- The Tale of a ‘Kopa’ (Part II): Nigerian Myths by Morayo Oshodi
- Picture of the Day: Igogo Festival, Ondo State
- Ten Things We Love About Nigeria
- Aso Oke Agbada – Image of the Day: June 11, 2013.
- Could this be Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon’s Grandfather? By Mena Odu
- The Tale of a ‘Kopa’ (Part IV): Zero Movement by Morayo Oshodi
Which blog post was your favourite? What kinds of articles would you like to see more of on the ZODML blog in 2014? Tell us in the comments below. Here’s wishing you a great 2014 and thanks for being a member of the ZODML community.